You can download the awesome and danceable track 'Sing it back' here. It reminds me a lot of Kylie's 'It's in your eyes'- a song I danced to all 2002.
Download '13 Statues' here. A dark track from the fourth and final album, written after the pair had broken up and were recording just as friends. But being friends with a former lover never really works does it?
Stream 'Pure pleasure seeker' here. It's a very seventies, British, sinister, dance track. With Roisin Murphy (how Irish is that name?) sounding very much like Anastasia. I dig.
Download 'Familiar feelings' here, the single off of the final album Statues. The label describes it as "[a] celebratory composition designed to spur surging, propulsive emotions, recalling the frenzied build-up to 3a.m. that every dancehall junkie knows all too well." Um, maybe I guess. It's a very dramatic track that switches gears early on from 90's dance to seventies Flash Gordon type soundtrack with a 10,000 Maniacs feel.
Also, check out YouTube for some of their videos.
0 comments:
Post a Comment