Hello London!

Dear British Readers,

Whatcha up to June 28th? Love is All will be playing with a group I really fancy called Shrag at Cargo in London (83 Rivington St Kingsland Viaduct, Shoreditch, London, EC2A 3AY- Tube: Old Street or Liverpool Street). You may have already downloaded their exceedingly catchy track 'Pregnancy Scene' from Fluxblog but if not, click here, you won't be sorry. Shrag are the openers to the openers, One-Two, so get there by 7:30ish to catch them. Tickets are 7 squid. Let us know if anyone goes.

Also Britons, while I have your attention, may I ask a question? What's up with all the baths? I never could quite understand it. I believe at any one time, about a 1/16 of the country may be in the tub having a good soak. I assure you, Americans do not have bath-time as much. We are a proud nation of shower people. Not that I have anything against bathing, I simply tend to get a bit bored (if I'm alone). Just curious is all. Maybe it's because you invented Radox...

Love always,
Jen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. i love music blog . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Design by Herdiansyah . Published by Borneo Templates