Radiohead @ MSG Theater - 6/14, Photos/Setlist/Review

Whoa! I am rather dumbfounded this morning as last night was incredible. The guys really mixed things up tonight, a much more up-tempo set ('A Wolf At The Door' v. last night's 'You And Whose Army?' for starters...). I never thought I'd get to hear 'Pyramid Song' live but that was fixed last night and really sounded amazing. I think the true winner last night had to be 'Myxomatosis'. Thom was about 4/5 feet from me and he was going totally insane!

Also getting the chance to hear 'Like Spinning Plates' was quite the thrill. All in all, fantastic fantastic fantastic!!!

Thom asked us how we still 'give a shit' about them. Thom, we will always give a shit about you. You and your cronies.

01 The Gloaming
02 The National Anthem
03 15 Step
04 Arpeggi
05 Kid A
06 Dollars And Cents
07 Videotape
08 Nude
09 I Might Be Wrong
10 Paranoid Android
11 Bangers 'n Mash
12 Pyramid Song
13 My Iron Lung
14 Bodysnatchers
15 Myxomatosis
16 No Surprises
17 Everything In Its Right Place
---
18 A Wolf At The Door
19 Down Is The New Up
20 Like Spinning Plates
21 Spooks
22 Idioteque
---
23 Just
24 The Tourist

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. i love music blog . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Design by Herdiansyah . Published by Borneo Templates