Wakey wakey

I don't really like the mornings. You have to get up and go to work, and really, that sucks. Quite a lot.

But bands seem to think mornings are great! A wee while back there was The Coral with their bouncy take on 'In the Morning', and now Razorlight have got in on the act, with the excitingly-original-title 'In the Morning'. It's a nice, spikey, exhortation not to have any regrets. Well, I have this to say to you, Razorlight. I often do remember more than just a thing the next morning. And I often feel deep, deep shame at what I've done. Mainly because it involves remembering that I danced in public to Girls Aloud.

Oh Well. Razorlight's new album will be out in early August. It doesn't seem to have a title yet.

Download 'In the Morning' here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. i love music blog . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Design by Herdiansyah . Published by Borneo Templates