Subinev.com Interviews Goes Cube

Bryan over at Subinev asks the ATJ Day Stagers a slew of numerical-related inquiries. Read the full interview via this link. Snippets below.

11231?
D: BROOKLYN, CARROLL GARDENS, WHAT?!
M: Where I answer this from.
K: Roughest neighborhood in Brooklyn... and by roughest, I mean most candy-assed

11?
D: The thing is, Bryan, you're really coming at us with the hard-hitting questions. And I just don't know if I can answer something like this right now.
M: I agree with Dave. This is too personal to answer.
K: My soccer number in high school... Also the age I lost my virginity... just kidding... or am I?

3?
D: Nothing compared to 23. Donnie Baseball, baby.
M: Leave it to Dave to admire a baseball player who is a goddmaned hippy. Cut those sideburns Mattingly.

50?
D: Is that a request? OK, we'll play "Goes Cube Song 50" at ATJ.
M: What Dave said.
K: fifty dowwa bill... FIFTY DOWWA BILL!!!! FIFTY DOWWA BILL!!!!yn, NY.

MP3: Goes Cube - 30

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. i love music blog . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Design by Herdiansyah . Published by Borneo Templates